Code of Conduct
All attendees are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all Celo Foundation events. This includes all Celo Connect volunteers, speakers and sponsors.
We will not tolerate any form of harassment; harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that negatively target a person in regards to their gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
- Continued verbal or physical contact with an attendee who has asked you to stop.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- In addition to the above, no weapons or illegal substances are allowed in the venues at any time.
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our events are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
If you experience any form of harassment at our events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a mobile phone number if you can. This email is constantly monitored and one of our team members will come back to you quickly.